- Type: Hot Glue Sticks
- Brand: Infinity Bond
- Adhesive Temperature: Variable Temperature
- Glue Compatibility: 1/2" Glue Sticks, 5/8" Glue Sticks, 5/8" x 2" TC Glue Sticks, 1" x 3" PG Glue Sticks
- Set Speed: Slow
- Bonds: Fabric, Foam, General, Wood, Cardboard, General Purpose
- Properties: Flexible, Food Grade
Infinity SuperTAC 44 Glue Sticks Overview
SuperTAC 44 is a medium to slow setting glue stick that gives a strong bond to a wide range of substrates like wood, fabric, metal and some plastics. SuperTAC 44 is often used in product assembly and woodworking applications because of its bond strength and slightly extended work time.
SuperTAC 44 is a standard temperature glue stick with a medium viscosity and translucent color.
Infinity Bond offers superior glue stick formulations for industrial applications where product quality and bond strength are paramount. SuperTAC is available in a wide range of sizes to fit almost any glue gun on the market today.
- 1/2" Sticks
- 5/8" Sticks
- 1" X 3" Sticks
- 5/8" X 2" Sticks (TC)
Performs as Well or Better Than:
- 3M 3738
- Surebonder 707
- TEC Bond 23
- AdTech 962
SuperTAC 44 Glue Stick Specifications
- Application Temperature: 265-350°
- Viscosity at 350F: 10,450
- Melt Point: 190 F
- Set Speed: Medium/Slow
- Stick Sizes: 1/2" (12mm), 5/8" (15mm), 5/8" X 2" (TC), 1" X 3" (PG)
- Color: Translucent/Off-White
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.